This Royal Society of Chemistry meeting from 13th to 15th July 2015 will bring chemists and chemical engineers together in York to discuss the fundamental aspects of solid oxide electrolysis:
• Fundamental Electrochemistry
• Materials Development
• Understanding durability
• System studies
Click for further information. Alternatively please contact RSC events (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
• Scott Barnett, Northwestern University
• Sune D. Ebbesen, Technical University of Denmark
• John Hansen, Haldor Topsøe A/S
• Joseph Hartvigsen, Ceramatec, Inc.
• San Ping Jiang, Curtin University
• Robert Kee, Colorado School of Mines
• Rotraut Merkle, Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research
• John Vohs, University of Pennsylvania
• Bilge Yildiz, MIT
• Andreas Züttel, Empa