Hydrogen London and the Greater London Authority held an event yesterday to showcase some of the latest technology solutions and policy updates that will be of interest to professionals working in the built environment – including property developers, portfolio holders, planners and policy makers.
Speakers and panellists
– Matthew Pencharz, Deputy Mayor for Environment & Energy @mpencharz
– Bill Ireland, Hydrogen London Lead (Built Environment) & Logan Energy (Chief Executive) @LoganEnergy
– Andrew Stanton,Transport for London (Infrastructure & Sustainability Manager) & Better Buildings Partnership (Board Member) @atomic_newt
– Peter North, Greater London Authority (Senior Manager – Programme Delivery)
– Leah Davis, Greater London Authority (Principal Policy & Programme Officer) @Leah_Davis
Energy solutions and the role of fuel cells succeeded in exploring some of the challenges and opportunities in the sector – including energy supply, resilience and air quality emissions (from construction to operation) both in featured presentations and table discussions.
Thank you to all that came; a full report of the event’s outcomes and next steps authored by 4th Energy Wave will be published soon.