HYPOTHESIS XI (HYdrogen POwer THeoretical and Engineering Solutions International Symposium), will take place in Toledo Spain on September 6th-9th, 2015. HYPOTHESIS is the oldest international hydrogen conference after WHEC.
Conference topic areas will include :
– H2 Production from Renewable Energy
– H2 Production from Fossil Fuels
– H2 Purification, H2 Storage, H2 Distribution and Infrastructures
– Fuel Cells Technology
– Hydrogen and Fuel Cells for Transportation
– Stationary and Portable Systems
– Safety, Standards and Regulations
– Roadmaps, System Analysis and Policies
The Conference will be held at the Hotel Beatriz Auditorium & Spa, Toledo, Spain. The city of Toledo, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986, is located on a rocky headland, bordered by the river Tajo in the very heart of Spain, just 70 km from the capital, Madrid. Nowadays, Toledo preserves the image of a medieval city sheltered by city walls and fortified towers where different doors open to give access to its impressive historic quarter. The city is well communicated with Madrid and International Adolfo Suarez – Barajas Airport by highway, bus service and high-speed train.
Early bird registration up to 15th June 2015.